In order to reduce the influence of welding deformation and residual stress, the requirements that should be paid attention to when designing and welding workpieces.
(1) No excessive welding;
(2) Control the positioning of the workpiece;
(3) Intermittent welding shall be adopted as far as possible, but it shall meet the design requirements;
(4) As far as possible, multi-layer and multi pass welding shall be used instead of single-layer and double-sided welding. Open double-sided groove welding at the workpiece and shaft, adopt multi-layer welding, and determine the double-sided welding sequence;
(5) Adopt multi-layer and less weld bead welding;
(6) Low heat input welding process means higher deposition rate and faster welding speed;
(7) Set the weld on the neutral axis of the workpiece as far as possible and weld symmetrically;
(8) The welding heat shall be evenly diffused through the welding sequence and welding positioning as far as possible;
(9) Weld in the unconstrained direction of the workpiece.
QUICK LINKS: FAQ | Aluminum U Bracket | Z Mounting Bracket | 3 Way Corner Bracket | Rapid Sheet Metal | Stainless Steel Corner Brackets | Inside Corner Brackets | Black Metal Corner Brackets | 2u Rack Enclosure | Corner Bracket Suppliers | Metal Corner Brackets